Health promotion is of the utmost importance in an organization, but it takes time and expertise.
The Défi Entreprises program gives you a structured, turnkey program led by a team of professionals. You will also receive tools to promote within your company.
In addition, as the program ends with an adapted event, it is mobilizing and safe for your teams!
- Participating companies offer their employees to participate in a 3-month in-company physical activity program, during which they accumulate their physical activity minutes and have access to a complete health tool kit;
- The 3-month program ends with a unifying event. Participants can participate in the Virtual Package, offered 100% online and across Canada or in the Experience Package, which includes a face-to-face part adapted to the health situation and which will be offered in the cities of Quebec, Montreal, Gatineau / Ottawa, Trois-Rivières and Saguenay;
- Companies can track their number of participants and minutes accumulated throughout the Challenge.
The program is aimed at organizations with 2 to 100 employees. Self-employed? You are also eligible since we have a category for this purpose that does not require the registration of a business.
Companies that register undertake to promote the Challenge to their employees. The rest we take care of.
1. Determine who will be the manager in your company, ie the person who will be responsible for coordinating the Défi Entreprises internally;
2. Register the company in each of the cities where you would like to have participants in the Experience Package. If you only have Virtual Package participants, you can select the city closest to you;
3. While registering the company, you will have to select the number of conferences and training sessions you want, you can select 0 if you don't want any;
4. Select the amount the company would like to pay on each employee's registration. Indicate 0 if you do not wish to contribute;
5. Following your registration, we will send you the tools to promote the Challenge within your company.
The entire preparation period takes place remotely. Businesses from across Canada can participate. The final event takes place 100% online for Virtual Package participants, while the Experience Package ends with a course to be completed in the following cities: Quebec, Montreal, Trois-Rivières, Gatineau / Ottawa and Saguenay.
- The basic cost to register your business is $ 100 + tx before December 16 and $ 135 + tx thereafter;
- Then, your company can choose to receive one or more conferences ($ 400) and / or trainings ($ 100) if it wishes.
- Finally, once the business is registered, each participant must register at a cost of $ 30 (Virtual Package) or $ 45 (Experience Package) depending on the package chosen. The company can choose to pay all or part of this amount.
A trophy will be awarded to the company which has obtained the highest percentage of participation in the Challenge, in 4 categories. The participation percentage is calculated by dividing your number of participants by your total number of employees:
- Small businesses: 10 to 99 employees
- Medium-sized companies: 100 to 499 employees
- Large companies: 500 to 1999 employees
- Very large companies: 2000 employees and more
The Fastest Business Contest
We will give a trophy to the company which brings together the 5 fastest runners for the 5 km distance and a trophy to the company which brings together the 5 fastest runners for the 10 km distance.
The Most Trained Company Contest
We will give a trophy to the company that has accumulated the most minutes of physical activity per participant.
The most generous company competitione
A trophy will be awarded to the company that has raised the most money in donations for the foundation associated with the Défi Entreprises in its city.
Behind the figure, there is the story by Nathalie Bisson, Alias Madame Pace du Bonheur
Theme: Motivating and inspiring conference
Description: Sometimes performance goals and the fear of failure keep us from moving forward. What if we gave ourselves time to enjoy the pleasure of being active?
In this inspiring conference, Nathalie Bisson explains her journey, how she combined her illness and her desire to continue to move. It helps us understand that we should stop judging ourselves and instead focus on our achievements.
Conference on nutrition by Karine Gravel, nutritionist and doctor of nutrition:
Theme: Intuitive eating to improve your relationship with food
This conference is an introduction to intuitive eating and its benefits on physical and psychological health. The goal of this caring approach is to improve your relationship with food and with your body. Several themes will be discussed such as diet culture, hunger, satiation, prohibited foods, eating pleasure, emotions, body image and the perception of physical activity. Advice will be offered to put into practice the different principles of the science-based approach. It is an invitation to eat intuitively and to become the expert or the expert of your body.
Conference on mental health at work by Vickie Chaput-Taillefer, occupational therapist
Theme: How to take care of your mental health in times of COVID-19
Description: In this period when the pandemic is prolonged in time and where each of us is
faced with difficulties at different levels that test our mental health,
this training aims to:
- Put in context the concepts of good mental health;
- Define and know how to recognize the precursor signs of psychological fragility;
- Learn concrete tools and strategies to take care of their mental health;
- Explore ways to break isolation in times of isolation linked to the pandemic;
- Better understand the concept of adaptation to situations linked to changes and
how to put it into practice on a daily basis.
Immersive and theoretical workshop. With the experience of mobile escape games, we bring out the emotional issues related to business challenges by Jean-Michel Pelletier, Psychologist
1. Optimize mental skills in learning and challenging situations.
2. Learn coping strategies in the face of stress and changes. For example: learning new software while dealing with the fear of being judged or of feeling less competent.
3. Understand three levers that can quickly increase motivation and mental energy in all employees according to scientific research. For example, optimizing valuation and constructive criticism in a context of challenges or stress.
Group training sessions led by Cardio Plein Air:
Theme: Train with your colleagues
Description: A trainer will come to your workplace to lead a training session that will include a warm-up period, a training period as well as a cool-down period. The content of the session is at the choice of the company.
The main responsibility of the company manager is to register the company, coordinate the Challenge internally and be the point of contact. In addition, the person in charge is in charge of rallying the troops !!
PROCEDURES FOR REGISTERING THE BUSINESS IN SEVERAL CITIES
You can register your business in multiple cities. To do this you must repeat the registration procedure for each of the desired cities. As a business manager, you can use the same email address and password for each of your business listings.
PROCEDURE FOR CONSULTING THE REGISTRATIONS OF YOUR EMPLOYEES
If you want to know the number of participants registered in your company, you must select "Connection" at the top right. Under connection, enter your email address and your password. Then select "business". You will be able to modify the information concerning your company, know the number of participants registered under your company and export them in an Excel file.
You can also use the page of your company available in the tab List of Companies as a dashboard. You will find the number of minutes accumulated by your company, your number of participants, the amount of your fundraising and a list of your employees who have trained the most.
PROMOTING THE CHALLENGE
Starting in January, you will receive tools that you can use to invite your employees to participate in the Défi Entreprises, which you can print or transfer electronically.
COORDINATION OF SERVICES
In connection with the services you have selected, you will need to plan a date and time when you would like to receive the speakers. To do this, you must contact us. email@example.com Conferences and training sessions must be held between February and June.
PLANNING THE ALLOCATED SPACE AT THE EVENT (If applicable)
On the day of the event, we provide each company with a 10'X10 'space. For all companies with 50 participants or more, a space of 10'X20 'will be allocated to you. There is no marquee included with the company registration. You can liven up your space by renting a marquee, distributing refreshments or the like. If you want to rent a marquee contact our supplier, Temptation marquees. If you prefer to set up a tent with the image of your company, you can come and set it up during the afternoon before the Défi Entreprises event, between 13:00 p.m. and 16:00 p.m.
PLANNING FOR THE TEAM PHOTO AT THE EVENT (If it's happened)
On the day of the event, you can take a team photo at the Défi Entreprises “Photo Booth”. In order for everyone to be present, the ideal is to create a meeting.
RECEPTION AND DISTRIBUTION OF PARTICIPANT'S KITS
From March, participants' envelopes will be sent directly to their homes.
© 2021 · Organized by Défi Entreprises actives, a production of Groupe Défis · For the well-being in business!